Click on one of the locations:
- What to bring with you -
SAVE TIME - PLEASE PRINT AND FILL OUT YOUR PAPERWORK AHEAD OF TIME
- Please click here to download a file (PDF) of health information to print and fill out for your doctor prior to your first clinic visit. You may mail or fax it to our Newport News Office (see below) or bring it with you if your appointment is within 2 weeks. Click here for a free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
- Physician order/referral (if not already provided by physician office)
- Photo ID (such as driver's license)
- Insurance card
- Co-payment or deductible, if any (cash, check, credit card)
- For follow-up appointments bring your appointment card with date, time, and location of appointment.
Please double check where your appointment is supposed to be since we have 3 offices. Just because you scheduled an appointment while at one office does not mean that it will be at that same office. Check your appointment card. If you are unsure call ahead of time. If you show up at the wrong office we cannot guarantee that the doctor will be able to see you that day. In that case you may need to be rescheduled.
Our office accepts most health insurance plans (exceptions: Virginia Premier, Optima Family Care, and Optima HMO) and will file claims on behalf of patients. Tricare is accepted as well as Optima PPO with out of network benefits.